Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

I loved it.

Nice face.

[KK] Jumper Collab [KK] Jumper Collab

Unbelievable!

This is one of the most amazing collabs I have ever seen. Just about everyone's part was excellent, the music was good too. Great job, I hope to see more from you guys.

supertomx65 responds:

Happy Together. Happy Together.

LOL

That was hilarious. The animation wasn't too bad, but I understand that you submitted this when you were a lot less experienced? It was funny.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

158.2

Cool game, but I was on a roll and the game just shut down on me. I jumped over a blue block and it just said game over. So fun game, but when I die without reason it makes me mad, and I'm not gonna try again.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Cool game

But way too hard.

I got my facebook meter up to about 50% and its just too hard to get it any higher. I mean maybe u have to time it so certain meters go down at certain times so ur facebook bar doesn't go too low before u can raise it again, but I couldn't figure it out.

Then I thought, hmm maybe the point of the game is that you can't tend to everything. That'd be alright and have a powerful message behind it. So I tried giving up on the boyfriend. Didn't work. Tried giving up on pictures, didn't work. Tried giving up on the phone, didn't work. So then I gave up on the game.

But to be fair, I'll try again.
//goes to play again
//comes back
Argh I beat it. In 322 seconds.
Fun game i guess. Good message and such.

I'm sick of thinking about it.

AustinBreed responds:

Nice, I think you did slightly better than I did on my last try.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

Great concept; great game

This game is pretty awesome, the idea is fresh yet old. In a cool way.
Well executed and well designed. The controls were easy and convenient (not for laptops tho lol).

The only problem is it really hurts your brain after a while. After 3 minutes of intense multitask action my brain was medium-rare. It just hurt so very badly. lol.

Great game, well designed, well executed. Congrats!

Ab9003 responds:

Have you tried using arrows/awsd controls? It makes things alot easier on laptops(though I reccomend mouse for desktops). Anyway thanks for playing and I'm glad you liked it.

Chickenshit [Demo] Chickenshit [Demo]

really really catchy

id say this is one of your best songs, its really well written. my only suggestion would be to turn up the music and turn down the vocals. maybe add another guitar part. its a really good song, but i feel like it needs a little more music behind it to really push it into professional grade. the song itself is definitely there. i mean, im no producer or professional, but my ear feels like some ambiance is missing, almost like a backdrop pad in electronic music. once again, this is only my attempt at "constructive critiscm" well i guess its more like suggestions...whatever.
the vocal melody is so catchy and the guitar parts are creative. drums sound perfect as always haha.
keep up the good work, the new batch of songs you've been putting out are scary good. like buy-it-on-vinyl good.

Gunshy responds:

you're right. your ears serve you well! the rest of the new batch so far has had synthesizers in the background or some vocal effect with echo or chorus also in the background. this one i didn't do shit to it just to see how it sounded "naked" so to speak. i guess "DEMO" should be added at the end of the title. i'll be rerecording the vocals at some point anyway. they're missing harmonies. i don't think i'll add another guitar, but you're right the distorted parts especially are too soft. and the vocals are just a few hairs too loud.

Not Supposed To Know [Dem Not Supposed To Know [Dem

solid

im not sure what that guy down there is saying about the drums? the samples and the patterns sound almost perfect...

theres not a whole lot to say about this song. its sounds horrible in a perfect grungy way and the production on it is well done and thats all i really have to say, i commented mostly to call out "natalo77" on being a dumbass. haha keep it up :P

Decals (I Don't Know) [De Decals (I Don't Know) [De

tasty!

what a good song :D those drums are incredible, im head over heels in love with how furious they sound. id like to start off by saying that probably 6 out of your 10 points belong to the drumming. the bass department sounds very unique, almost worth listening to this in pairs just to pick out all the cool stuff its doing. the guitars sound great; unique but professional. lyrics are good, i like some of the tongue-in-cheek stuff "not that I would mind, a-ridin' that ass all day long" etc. i know i said something against these 10 minute songs, but this is an exception :P good work haha

Gunshy responds:

:) ! thanks for the words "incredible" and "furious" about the drums! i agree! lol - the bass (see above also) was an enormous undertaking. bringing the bass from the synthesizers i usually use into the real world with a gigantic ibanez roadstar was ridiculous. i ended up using different samples of me playing variations on the notes and beat structure to create the right changes at the right times, where needed.

Lost Wings Lost Wings

Very cool

Rubik's Cube Rubik's Cube

picture perfect

looks like a photograph

Symbols Symbols

Excellent

This is a fantastic piece of art you made there. Great contrast and stuff there.
I would prolly make Jesus have the blue background, but maybe that also has a deeper meaning.

Awesome, keep it up.

Failment responds:

Thanks! With the background color I was trying to go with the red for the bloodshed with Jesus, and I didn't want to use red again with JFK so I used blue to signify the sky since it was such a bright blue day when he was killed. Then again... I could have just made that up later after I chose the color scheme :P