T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

158.2

Cool game, but I was on a roll and the game just shut down on me. I jumped over a blue block and it just said game over. So fun game, but when I die without reason it makes me mad, and I'm not gonna try again.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Cool game

But way too hard.

I got my facebook meter up to about 50% and its just too hard to get it any higher. I mean maybe u have to time it so certain meters go down at certain times so ur facebook bar doesn't go too low before u can raise it again, but I couldn't figure it out.

Then I thought, hmm maybe the point of the game is that you can't tend to everything. That'd be alright and have a powerful message behind it. So I tried giving up on the boyfriend. Didn't work. Tried giving up on pictures, didn't work. Tried giving up on the phone, didn't work. So then I gave up on the game.

But to be fair, I'll try again.
//goes to play again
//comes back
Argh I beat it. In 322 seconds.
Fun game i guess. Good message and such.

I'm sick of thinking about it.

AustinBreed responds:

Nice, I think you did slightly better than I did on my last try.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

Great concept; great game

This game is pretty awesome, the idea is fresh yet old. In a cool way.
Well executed and well designed. The controls were easy and convenient (not for laptops tho lol).

The only problem is it really hurts your brain after a while. After 3 minutes of intense multitask action my brain was medium-rare. It just hurt so very badly. lol.

Great game, well designed, well executed. Congrats!

Ab9003 responds:

Have you tried using arrows/awsd controls? It makes things alot easier on laptops(though I reccomend mouse for desktops). Anyway thanks for playing and I'm glad you liked it.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Good game

But maybe you can tweak it so the soldiers actually listen to your commands?
I was having a hell of a time getting anywhere because my men would advance forward for no reason.

This flaw made the game almost unplayable.

Multiplayer Pong Multiplayer Pong

Glitchy

IT wasn't particularly all that fun to begin with, but it was really glitchy.

The paddle didnt work to well, it said i missed it when i clearly hit the ball.
The return to lobby button doesn't work.
When you win, you can just keep playing in the background; the game still doesn't stop.
Not many options, just a bland pong game with the mouse.
Not exciting, slow ball.

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Holy Piss

This game is awesome. Its great. Its only got one flaw.

It is fucking impossible.

I could manage to use no skips until level 8. From there its impossible.

Fitting music, cool idea, nice backgrounds, I liked how the stars all moved individually created a 3D type effect. It looked nice. Different planets and stuff, I can't say enough good about it. It looks great, its a cool idea, everything is cool except for the fact that I can't play it. I got to level 12 using all of my skips.

Grand Theft Auto Grand Theft Auto

LOL?

This game is so fast paced, its ridiculous.

Pedestrians are just impossible to avoid.

There's cop cars in the left lane, wait for the drunken taxi driver, pass the car. Repeat.

But you'll run over 2000 peds in the mean time.

Vietnam Mayhem Vietnam Mayhem

bleh

'Best Game i've worked on'

please tell me that this is a lie.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Loved it

This game is very original, and is very fun.
I can't understand why that it's fun.
It just is.

Wedgie Toss 2 Wedgie Toss 2

score==672

Not bad, its was extremely immature and whatnot. Not much a variety, and men's asses are not something that I enjoy. But still, it was what it was, and it was not bad.

The flaps seemed pointless. Like if you used ten in a row, that could get you about 7 feet; not bad. The problem is, is that there aren't enough flaps and they don't add up. Kind of original though.

Same with the clothes. That was original.

Add somethings in the air. Perhaps birds, airplanes, and bouncy clouds.

Also, I don't understand how a wedgie would propel anyone.